- is an intensive professionally oriented program designed specifically to meet the vast employment needs in hospitality markets.
- exposes students to the expectation of the hospitality industry. The Hospitality Management Diploma program provides a well-rounded curriculum geared to provide initial employment skills and the potential for future management growth.
- Exposes students to both theoretical and practical aspects.
- Focuses on general business management (during the 1st year).
- Focuses on hospitality management courses, including bar and beverage, human resources, marketing, law and strategic management principles (during the 2nd
- Offers internship opportunities.
*Plus an optional foundation Year