Global College, working in partnership with the University of Roehampton London, are looking for lecturers in Law. The successful applicant will support both Lecturers and Students in the overall delivery of the academic programmes.
This role requires a flexible, pro-active and dedicated candidate able to work on a variety of tasks within and outside of these main duties and responsibilities whilst working with an attention to detail to a professional standard.
- Delivering and preparing for Lectures and student activities.
- Working with e-learning platforms such as Moodle.
- Supporting and monitoring student coursework submissions, marking assignments and giving them feedback on time.
- Collection and analysis of student feedback.
- Liaising to students to follow up with assignments.
- Attending various meetings and coordinating redressal of students’ grievances.
- Additional responsibilities according to the business’ needs.
- PhD in Law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and in Greek.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to take initiative, manage multiple tasks, to set and reorder priorities, and complete tasks within designated deadlines.
- Experience in education is desirable.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10/7/2020.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.