Contact Centre agent
Infocredit Group who is a leading provider of business intelligence and risk management solutions for 50 years. It offers high-quality flexible solutions, ranging from Credit Risk Management to Regulatory Compliance, Debt Recovery, Call Centre Services, Training, Consulting, ESG Services and Digital Marketing is currently looking for a full or part time Contact Centre Agent to join our team.
The working hours of the call center are:
Monday – Friday 08:00 to 17:00 (40 Hours per week)
The successful candidate should be able to respond and manage in an effective way customer issues, complaints and inquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English language
- Computer and typing skills
- Previous service in a call/contact center will be considered an additional qualification
Skills and Characteristics
- Communication skills
- Ability to manage projects independently and in a group
- Inventiveness in analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work with multiple technology platforms and systems
- Maturity, strength of character, patience, endurance, composure and personal credibility
- Pleasant personality and comfort in communication.
- Customer service orientation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives customer information, answering phone calls, verifies information and assists the customer
- Informs customers by explaining procedures, answering questions, providing information
- Keeps the communication equipment in good condition by reporting problems
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards and guidelines, recommending improved procedures
To apply, please forward your cover letter and CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number of the vacancy you are applying for.
Infocredit Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer