Executive Secretarial Studies
Συμπληρώστε τη φόρμα και θα επικοινωνήσουμε μαζί σας σύντομα.
Title: Diploma – Accredited
(1 Year, plus a Certificate from an appropriate one-year program of study as a prerequisite)
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
- Acquire the required and relevant knowledge, skills and attitudes for the management of an office.
- Apply the principles, theories and concepts of management in administrating an office.
- Perform secretarial duties.
- Acquire professional standards and ethics necessary for effective secretarial management.
- Understand how the various components of a business environment influence the operations of an office.
- Use various computer packages in the management of information in the office.
|ES201||Business English II||4|
|ES202||Computers III/Computer Essentials||3|
|ES203||Secretarial Duties II||3|
|ES204||Basic Principles of Business||4|
|ES205||Principles of Accounting II||6|
|Any Electives (1 out of 2) for Semester 1|
|ES250||Greek Shorthand I||6|
|ES251||Using Database and Presentation||6|
|ES212||Business English III||3|
|ES213||Computers IV/Online Essentials||2|
|ES216||Principles of Public Relations||4|
|ES217||Business Statistics I||4|
|ES218||Using Web and Image Editing||2|
|Any Electives (1 out of 2) for Semester 2|
|ES255||Greek Shorthand II||7|
|ES256||Intermediate Accounting II||7|